TOUR.com is $ 1.3 million. Contact : firstname.lastname@example.org
The power of words and how a great domain can be a game changer for your business.
Recent reported domain sales:
- IG.com sold for $4.7 million (9/11/2013).
- KK.com sold for $2.4 million (November 7, 2013).
- eBet.com sold for $1.35 million (10/16/2013).
- 114.com sold for $2.1 million (7/10/2013).
- Investing.com sold for $2.45 million (12/4/2012).
- PersonalLoans.com sold for $1 million (2/29/2012).
The transaction is being performed involving escrow.com - an independent third party transaction management service./ Seller initiates the transaction /Both parties have accepted the offer, awaiting buyer payment. /Buyer paid by Credit card or wire transfer, awaiting Escrow.com approval./ Payment received, seller will be prompted to ship after payment is secured./Escrow.com approves payment./Seller submitted transfer for domain./ Buyer receives control over the domain name and notifies escrow.com./ Escrow.com then releases funds to the seller.Final closing statements sent to both parties.
If you are not familiar with Escrow Transfer, please also read:
- Escrow.com Domain Name Transfers FAQ
- Customer Support for Escrow Services